Wednesday 31 October 2012

Girls day out !

A very good day to everyoneeeeee !

Hehe sounds excited right ? Yes , I am ! Hee em so today is a veghy veghy productive day I tell you guys . Because of what ? of course shopping lah !  heh my PASSION ! please know that LOL ! O K A Y Reen behave (:

Alright , the day begin when my little sister woke up from her sleep and out of sudden she ask me to buy some clothes . Okay , at first I was like eh ? bila masa you suka shopping ni ? Haha then I laughing cause I don't even believe it and suddenly she's yelling at me . Okay , she's dead serious you know . After tidy up the house and shower we decided to shop at OU (One Utama) since there are many shops that we can shopping like crazy ! Hehe . I text my cousin ,  ajak dialah sekali sebab cam baru best kan ramai sikit drpd shopping berdua pfffttt bosan ._____. haha *shhh* 

At 12 , barulah keluar rumah but kena singgah my sister's house to take stroller for baby Iman ! yeayerrr that cutest baby came along to accompany us for shopping . Baru 2 months , dah berjalan *amboi amboi , kemain !* haha . Yelah , tkkn my cousin nak tinggalkn her baby alone at home , please don't be so dumb Reen .___.  Then dah sampai sana of course lah kena lunch dulu , Ya Allah lapar gila dah mc pirana rasanya . We chose Secret Recipe and was like nak order itu ini kot , but dapat tahan nafsu hehe :3 

After that , we start our shopingggggggg ! Voir , Kitschen , Zara , Forever 21 , Cotton On , Iora , House of Treats and many more and lastly Charles and Keith ! Mueheheh (: 
Okay there's some pictures I would to share , enjoy it !


Haa kononya busy gila lah tu , pdhal nak pilih flavor at Starbucks je pun 


My little sister (:


Told ya , cutest mummy of the day w baby Iman 


Some stuffs we bought , Hehe . Lebihannya jeng jeng ! 


Finally , Hello I'm Reen (:
My Role : A fashion advisor , a beautiful sister *LOL*  , a driver ._______.


Love , 
Reen 

No comments:

Post a Comment