Wednesday 7 November 2012

Tips for English language

 A very good day to everyone (:

It's quite long time no update here . Hehe I'm sorry but actually no idea what to write but suddenly after I had my dinner , my idea come out . Hah ! yeah got it ...

I'm sorry if this post will annoyed you guys but I just want to share what I want .
Petang tadi , after my little sister and I played badminton suddenly she told that actually she got problem with her language which are Bahasa Melayu and also English . She told that she can write any essay easily but yeah little bit problem when it comes to communicate . I think she actually lack of confident to talk or speak in English language especially cause she worry that people will laugh when she makes mistake . 
But yeah , nobody's perfect right ? Why don't just ignore it and keep learning (:

So , here I got some tips to help my sister and people out there to improve their skills . Honestly , I'm not that good in language . Seriously but I have to try and at the same time need to improve it cause language is very important especially when you want togo for an interview . You must speak fluently and full of confidence ! so here some tips how to improve our language especially English language :


  • Observe the mouth movements of those who speak English well and try to imitate them
  • Slow your speech down until you learn the correct intonation and rhythm of English
  • Listen to the 'music' of English and try to understand it 
  • Use the dictionary 
  • Make a list of frequently used words that you find difficult to pronounce and ask someone who speaks the language well to pronounce them for you
  • Buy books on tape
  • Pronounce the ending of each word
  • Read aloud in English for 15-20 minutes every day
  • Record your own voice and listen for pronunciation mistakes
  • Be patient
There are some tips that you guys can use for practical but if you guys em like want to mix with people with different accent you guys can join British Council or Cambridge class . I've been there and memang best gila and at the same time we can make friends which is they are from different country (:

Sorry for boring post , heheh . Enjoy it and try it okay ? 

Love , 
Reen 


2 comments:

  1. Here are my tips:
    1) Watch a lot of English movies/Listen to English songs and try to understand them at the same time.
    2) Always practice (I do mine whenever I'm in the toilet & bathroom)

    These are enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe , alright sir . Anyway thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete