Monday 29 October 2012

Opinion

A very good day to everyone .

Well , actually I have nothing to share about myself today but I would like to share something that actually common sense among us . Em let's make it simple , why in this earth I mean especially our close people are doing silly thing ? Alright this is just my opinion and I'm sorry if it will disturbing you guys . 

Sometimes , don't we think what are we have done ? okay , people make mistakes but why don't we at least give them chance to change ? I mean change to be a better one . Yeah , for me sometimes when we are angry or not in good mood we are usually talk or write or any medium of communication that are actually out of mind . Selalunya benda yang tak patut pun kita akan cakap and ended up kita akan buat orang lain marah , right ? So here I read an article from American Psychological Association and here what  found !







Yeah eventhough we can't avoid anger but at least we reduce it ! right? let's make a try and actually this is for myself also . Sincere confession that sometimes I can't control myself .I'm in a process to help myself to be better . Good luck everyone ! 

Love, 
Reen 

No comments:

Post a Comment