Wednesday 30 May 2012

You (:

A very good day to everyone :)
Alright , I think this is ze last post before I fly . Actually , I want to write about it ealier but bacause of some reasons , I have postponed it . So , this is for YOU !

You , do take care here . I'm off from you about 2 weeks . Dont forget to perform solat . Dont forget to eat , follow your diet schedule . hiks . And jaga diri , mata , tangan semua . Jangan tekan2 je smartphone you tu tau ? nak tekan2 tunggu kita balik . or DM me at twitter . InsyaAllah I'll reply alright . Jaga diri tau , and jgn lupa update tumblr . Nanti nak baca bonyok2 , hee (: Haipp , jangan naughty . Igt apa i pesan , if nak tidur malam jgn otp dgn org lain plak , but you just hear the voice note . okay ? jangan merayap sana sini , and please don't make silly things . I warned you ! okay ? take care T,A ! pray for my journey tau ? jangan risau , tak lupa kat awak pun . eh eh ? hee . ILY . 

Love , Reen  

No comments:

Post a Comment